to our 2015-16 Season!
On Saturday October 24 we welcomed the wonderful Gloucester Cathedral Choir. Thanks to all who made this concert such a success!
We also launched our new CD Winter Nights. If you didn’t get your copy at the launch reception it’s not too late! Just check out the CD tab on this site.
Looking ahead, we have several more great concerts this season:
- November 16: a benefit performance of Mahler’s Symphony 2, for St. Michael’s Hospital
- December 5&6: Berlioz’s beautiful L’enfance du Christ with our dream team of soloists Nathalie Paulin, Olivier Lacquerre, Alain Coulombe, Sean Clark and Matthew Zadow
- December 12: our annual Children’s Messiah
- March 5: our annual fundraising party
- May 1: a concert with the Menno Singers featuring the a cappella masterworks we’ll be taking on our UK tour
Please join us for beautiful music you won’t hear anywhere else.